If you want to read up on of the evidence on Voluntary Assisted Dying, here's a quick guide to a few key resources.
GGA's eBooks cover a range of topics. They are available for free from our website as a pack or you can get them individually:
Several Australian parliaments have conducted Inquiries into Voluntary Assisted Dying. Their reports are available online:
- Victoria - Inquiry into End of Life Choices, Final Report, June 2016
- Western Australia - My Life, My Choice, Report of the Joint Select Committee on End of Life Choice, August 2018
- Queensland - Voluntary Assisted Dying, Report No. 34, 56th Parliament Health, Communities, Disability Services and Domestic and Family Violence Prevention Committee, March 2020
- South Australia - report is expected Spring 2020.
If you want learn more about the tactics of opponents, here are some resources that put them into perspective:
- eBook: Fear, Uncertainty, Doubt
- eBook: Responding to Key Arguments Against Voluntary Assisted Dying
- eBook: The Full Picture
- Documentary: Fatal Fraud with companion eBook: A propaganda case study - Fatal Flaws
Visit our Resources page for more.