By far the easiest way to facilitate workplace giving is with Good2Give.
If you are an employer and prefer to administer workplace giving yourself, follow these easy steps:
- Obtain charity bank details and set up as vendors in Payroll
- Employee completes and submits donation form
- Payroll keys in deductions
- Deductions occur automatically each pay
- At month’s end Payroll sends funds to the charity with bank narration on deposit, with a notification to email@example.com
- Charities should acknowledge receipts of funds to Payroll
- Payroll produces monthly report for Program Manager
- Payroll provides written advice of annual donations that employee can declare on their tax return.
If you have any questions, please call us on 0468 464 360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org