How to contact your MP

If you live in NSW

A voluntary assisted dying bill will soon be introduced to NSW Parliament. It is critical you contact your MP to tell them why you support this law in your home state.

We need you to do two things:

1 Contact your state MP (also known as Lower House MP). Enter your email address and postcode in the form and click 'Find my MP'. Your state MP is the first name in the list.

2 Contact Upper House MPs. There are 42 of these, so to save time click here to email all 42 Upper House MPs at once. You can use the same message as you did for your state MP.

Don't forget - be polite, respectful and concise. If you know your MP supports VAD, why not send them a note of appreciation?

If you're not sure what to say, download our free information pack. For more information, visit our NSW page.

If you live outside NSW

All other states have now passed voluntary assisted dying laws - but Territorians are still denied end of life choice. This is where we need your help.

Federal law prohibits both the ACT and NT from passing VAD laws. To change this, please add your name to our Record of Support.

Your support will show federal politicians we won't rest until all Australians have access to VAD. Click here to add your name today.