We believe in the power of choice
Go Gentle empowers people to choose the end-of-life care that is right for them, including the option of voluntary assisted dying. We amplify the voices of individuals, families and health professionals to ensure their views are heard and understood.
We work nationally with all stakeholders to
Pass, defend and improve voluntary assisted dying laws
Ensure access to quality voluntary assisted dying support and services
Remove stigma so voluntary assisted dying is a respected end-of-life choice
To do this, we
• Advocate for accessible, person-centred and consistent voluntary assisted dying laws in every Australian state and territory
• Amplify the voices of dying people, their families and those providing their care
• Empower individuals to know their end-of-life options and make informed choices
• Identify and document gaps in voluntary assisted dying care
• Support health professionals and systems to integrate end-of-life choice into standard care.